Do you, a friend or a family member need help Moving On?
When it is time to downsize and the overwhelming task arrives, Moving On can help with the entire process.
Moving On offers help with:
- Decluttering and sorting your belongings, with or without you
- Packing, moving, and unpacking with Moving On’s experienced team
- Valuing and selling your goods on your behalf
- Delivering your unsaleable goods to various not-for-profit charities
- Removing all items deemed as rubbish to the tip
- Supplying boxes and packing materials for rent or sale
- Styling and preparing your home for sale, rental, or bond retrieval
- Relieving you of all stress associated with moving
With a speciality in helping the over-60 age group move into retirement and aged care, Moving On prides itself on offering a beginning to end, reliable and compassionate service that makes the process as comfortable and stress free as possible.
The company also clears and prepares deceased estates to be sold or rented.
Moving On was established in 2005 by Lisa Oshlack, who noticed a gap in services for people wanting to have a stress-free moving experience.
Oshlack combined her organisational skills and her passion for helping people, to create a service to manage the entire process.
She started her business when her grandmother needed to downsize to a nursing home. Unable to find a service that could take care of the entire process, she decided to pioneer the concept of an all-inclusive downsizing and moving service. So, Moving On was born.
Winning and being a finalist in many national prestigious awards – including Telstra Woman in Business and Waverley Council Best and Brightest – Moving On, now a registered COVID-safe business, has helped many over-60s relocate from their home.
“My sincere thanks to your team as the move went very well and Mum has settled in fabulously and loved her new home. Your service was a superb help,” read one message, while another client commented: “when my elderly mother had to leave her home of 35 years, Lisa understood what needed to be done. Moving On got the work done fast, efficiently, and with minimum fuss.”