- 3 potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 6 tbsp fine chickpea flour
- 2 eggs (or 8 more tbsp of chickpea flour for a vegan option)
- Salt, black pepper, a pinch of ground nutmeg to season
Squeeze grated potatoes in a colander to release all the liquid. Leave in the colander for about an hour for all liquid to drip off.
Mix all the pancake ingredients together.
Using a tablespoon, scoop the pancake mixture into palm of your hand and form into small pancakes, keeping them as tightly compressed as possible.
Arrange the pancakes on a baking sheet and grease with olive oil.
Bake for about half an hour in an oven preheated to 180 degrees celsius.
Recipe provided by Glazed Gluten Free, glazedglutenfree.com.au